Champions Hockey takes accessibility seriously and has taken active steps to ensure our website is accessible to everyone. Our goal is to meet or exceed Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA
Meeting The Accessibility Standard
Here are some of the many ways that www.championshockeyacademy.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
- Our website’s ecommerce platform has completed a comprehensive third-party accessibility audit that meets or exceeds WCAG 2.0 AA standards
We believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on the www.championshockeyacademy.com website or require assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.